Dentistry is constantly evolving with technological advances. Some of the advances have made the experience of undergoing a dental procedure gentle and with minimal pain.It has resulted in a significant improvement to the quality of life of people across all ages.
A few examples are-
- Computerized caps of Zirconia - These are of biocompatible material and highly precise in fit, which makes these caps better acceptable to the body.
- Veneers/ Laminates - It makes for a aesthetic appearance of teeth with minimal alteration to the tooth structure.
- Single visit Root Canal Treatment- is possible in many cases with the help of advanced technology and materials.
- Sealants and Flourides- are used for prevention of cavities especially in children.
- Child dental care - It is possible for children to accept dental treatment positively with minimal pain due to various materials and methods.
- Implants- Have made it possible to replace a single lost tooth with a single fixed option.
- Semi fixed Dentures- These get attached with a press button like system and make it easier to wear dentures.